Last updated: September 21, 2022
Interpretation and definitions
The words whose initial letters are capitalized shall have the meaning defined in the following terms. The definitions have the same meaning whether they are singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
- Company (referred to in this Agreement as either “the company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) refers to MoldTecs GmbH, Grubenweg 22, D-38667 Bad Harzburg, Germany. For the purposes of the GDPR, the Company is the data controller.
- Cookies are small files stored by a website on your computer, mobile device or other device that contain, among other things, information about your browsing behavior on that website.
- Country refers to: Germany
- Data Controller refers, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), to the company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- Device means any device that can access the service, such as a computer, cell phone or digital tablet.
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; for the purposes of the GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to you, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors expressing physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider refers to any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. The term refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, provide the service on behalf of the company, provide services related to the service, or assist the company in analyzing the use of the service. For purposes of the GDPR, service providers are considered as data processors.
- Usage Data refers to automatically collected data generated either by the use of the service or by the infrastructure of the service itself (e.g., the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to MoldTecs GmbH, accessible at https://moldtecs.com.
- You refers to the natural person who accesses or uses the service, or the company or other legal person on whose behalf such natural person accesses or uses the Service.
In accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you may be referred to as a data subject or a user, as you are the natural person using the service.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
When using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Telephone number
- Address, state, province, zip code, city
- Usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when you use the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages you visit on our service, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service with or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of the mobile device you use, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of the mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends when you visit our service or when you access the service through a mobile device.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including monitoring the use of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service.
- The personal data you provide may give you access to various features of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To fulfill a contract: to process, honor and perform the purchase contract for products, items or services you have purchased or any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone call, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application regarding updates or informative messages related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or appropriate for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To process your requests: To process and manage your requests to us.
- For Business Transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or effect a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding in which personal information we hold about our service users is one of the transferred assets.
- For Other Purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, and evaluating and improving our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service and to contact you.
For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or during negotiations for a merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
With Business Partners: we may share your information with our business partners in order to provide you with certain products, services or promotions.
With other users: if you share personal information or otherwise interact with other users in the public areas, that information may be viewed by all users and publicly disseminated to the outside world.
With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
The company also retains usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, unless such data is used to improve the security or functionality of our service or we are required by law to retain such data for longer periods of time.
Transmission of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and other locations where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to and stored on computers outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws are different from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
In certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to reasonable requests from public authorities (such as a court or a governmental agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The company may disclose your personal information in good faith assuming that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the company’s rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible misconduct in connection with the service
- Protect personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
In the following, we inform you about the individual processing operations, the scope and purpose of the data processing, the legal basis, the obligation to provide your data and the respective storage period. An automated decision in individual cases, including profiling, does not take place.
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to protect your personal information by commercially acceptable means, but we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Detailed information about the processing of your personal data
The service providers we use may have access to your personal information. These third party service providers collect, store, use, process and transfer information about your activities on our Service in accordance with their privacy policies.
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
Usage, Performance and Other
We may use third-party vendors to improve our service.
Our website is not hosted by us ourselves, but by a service provider, who hosts the aforementioned data on our behalf in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO:
Tel: +49 89 998 288 026
Fax: +49 89 55 266 222
Purpose and legal basis
The processing is carried out to protect our legitimate interest in the presentation of our website and to ensure security and stability on the basis of Art. 6 para. lit. f DSGVO. The collection of data and storage in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. There is no right to object to the processing based on the exception of Art. 21 ABS. 1 DSGVO. Insofar as the further storage of log files is required by law, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO. There is no legal or contractual obligation to provide the data, but calling up our website is not technically possible without providing the data.
The aforementioned data is stored for the duration of the presentation of the website and for technical reasons beyond that for a maximum of 7 days.
Nature and scope of processing
We use the mapping service Google Maps to create directions. Google Maps is a service provided by Google Ireland Limited that displays a map on our website. When you call up this content on our website, you establish a connection to servers of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, whereby your IP address and, if applicable, browser data such as your user agent are transmitted. This data is processed exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes and to maintain the security and functionality of Google Maps.
Purpose and legal basis
Type and scope of processing
Tracking technologies and cookies
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our service may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our service. Flash cookies are not managed through the same browser settings as browser cookies. For more information on how to delete Flash cookies, see “”Where can I change settings to disable or delete locally stored objects?”” at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_.
Web Beacons. Certain areas of our Service and emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and to compile other related website statistics (e.g., recording the popularity of a particular area and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies may be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted when you close your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All about cookies from TermsFeed.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies for the purposes listed below:
Necessary / Indispensable Cookies
Type: Session cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you request cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with these services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Managed by: Us
Type: Persistent cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as your login information or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Tracking and performance cookies
Type: persistent cookies
Managed by: Third Party
Purpose: These cookies are used to track information about traffic to the website and how users use the website. The information collected through these cookies can directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is usually linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the website. We may also use these cookies to test new pages, features or new functions of the website to see how our users respond.
DSGVO data protection
Legal basis for the processing of personal data under GDPR.
We may process personal data under the following conditions:
Consent: you have given your consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Performance of a contract: The provision of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract with you and/or for pre-contractual obligations.
Legal opbligations: The processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the company is subject.
Important interests: The processing of personal data is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person.
Public interests: The processing of personal data is related to a task carried out in public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the company.
Legitimate interests: The processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company is happy to assist in clarifying the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, in particular whether the provision of the personal data is a legal or contractual obligation or a condition for the conclusion of a contract.
Your rights under the GDPR
The Company is committed to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and ensuring that you can exercise your rights.
Request access to your personal data. The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you. Whenever possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal information directly through your account settings. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us so that we can assist you. This will also allow you to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
Request correction of the personal data we hold about you. You have the right to have incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
Object to the processing of your personal data. This right exists where we rely on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation that causes you to object to our processing of your personal data on that ground. You also have the right to object if we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Request the erasure of your personal data. You have the right to request that we erase or remove your personal data if there is no valid reason for us to continue processing it.
Request the transfer of your personal data. We will provide you or a third party of your choice with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information that you originally consented to us using or if we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdrawal of your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain features of the service.
Exercising your GDPR data protection rights.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and opposition by contacting us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will do our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA for more information.
Data protection for children
Our Service is not intended for persons under the age of 14. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 14. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from individuals under the age of 14 without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers. If we must rely on consent as the legal basis for processing your data and your country requires a parent’s consent, we may require your parent’s consent before collecting and using that data.
Links to other websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. When you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly encourage you to read the privacy policies of each website you visit.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services.
By e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection officer for MoldTecs:
Sachverständigenbüro Mülot GmbH
Green way 80 , 48268 Greven